Tuesday, July 22, 2008

NORO Mini Knits



Bought this little book to knit a simply cardigan in some Kochoran #14 I’ve had sitting in my stash for ages.

When I initially looked at this book I wasn’t too taken with the contents, but on further investigation on the net, found there are at least four items I’d be happy to knit. Hoping I can get this one done before our winter ends, but not holding out too much hope.

I’ll be lovely for next year as I love the colour of the Kochoran.

Purchased Mini Knits from
Kim at Purl Yarns on eBay UK. The book arrived super quick and Kim is simply lovely to deal with.

Read all about Kim
here!

No affiliation, just another eBay site I stumbled across when scouting around for suitable patterns for stashed yarns.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Roxie said...

Pretty, pretty yarn, and perfect pattern for it. You are so good at this!

So when do we get to see you modeling the Sirdar jacket?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 11:13:00 PM  
Blogger Mandella said...

Noro is so beautiful - if you can stop stroking it long enough to knit something with it ...

Sunday, July 27, 2008 6:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home